Welcome to FuncPhysio Team
Dr. Kosaki is originally from Japan. After graduating from a physical therapy school in Japan in 2018, He worked at a university clinic for two years and gained clinical experience. He decided to come to U.S. because he felt he needed further skills in physical therapy science to provide better care to his patients. Dr. Kosaki enrolled in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Emory University in Georgia, USA, in 2020.
In his DPT program, Dr. Kosaki pursued further knowledge in nutrition, strength conditioning, and kinesio taping to acquire a broad range of knowledge.
With his personal experience of playing soccer throughout his lift, Dr. Kosaki is specialized in body movement during exercise and injury prevention. He has been interested in orthopedics and sports, and has taken numerous classes in manual therapy and exercise therapy, exploring various approaches.
- 2018: Graduated from Saitama Medical University in Saitama, Japan, and obtained a license as a physical therapist.
- 2018: Joined the Kawagoe Clinic at Saitama Medical University.
- 2021: Precision Nutrition Level 1 (PN1) certification obtained.
- 2021: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certification obtained.
- 2021: Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner (CKTP) certification obtained.
- 2022, 2023: Participated in The Institute of Physical Art (IPA) programs.
- 2023: Obtained a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Emory University in Georgia.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday: 9am-5pm (Manhattan office)
- Wednesday: 9am-5pm (Westchester office)